Thursday 6 August 2009

YOUR PAST EFFORT AND ATTEMPT

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mr John Smith
Date: 2009/8/5
Subject: YOUR PAST EFFORT AND ATTEMPT
To:



Dear belove friend,
This is to inform you about my successful in getting that funds now under the cooperation of a new partner and my pastor visioned to me that I should not fail to compesate everybody that participated in this transaction .
Presently I'm in Kuwait for investment projects with my new partner also you should contact my secretary on the information bellow.
NAME;Barrister David Green.
Tele phone number +22998688750.
EMAIL;(davidgreen3@ibibo.com)
Ask him to send you the total sum of ($550,000.00) Five hundred and fifty thousand dollars in A CASHIER'S CHEQUE, which I kept for your compensation also refresh your full NAME,ADDRESS,TELE PHONE NUMBER AND DRIVER'S LIC OR PASSPORT to avoid wrong delivery.
Regards.
Mr. John Smith.

No comments: