Friday 7 August 2009

THANK YOU

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mbmel Alta
Date: 2009/8/7
Subject: THANK YOU
To:



Dear Beloved
I am Mrs. Rita Anderson from Luxembourg, I am 51 years old;
I am now a new Christian co suffering from long time
cancer of the breast. My late husband was killed during the
Gulf war, and during the period of our marriage we had a
son who was also killed in a cold blood during the Gulf war.

My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I
inherited all his business and wealth.I selected you
after visiting the website for this purpose and prayed
over it,I am willing to donate the sum of ($18.5Million)
to the motherlessbabyhomes, needy, poor, charity homes
and widows too. My personal physician told me that I
may not live for more than six months Lastly,I want
you to be praying for me as regards my entirelife
and my health because I have come to find out since
my spiritual birth lately that wealth acquisition
without Jesus Christ in one's life is vanity upon vanity.

REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Rita Anderson.

No comments: