Monday 24 August 2009

I Await Your Response!!!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mr Jerry Ntai
Date: 2009/8/23
Subject: I Await Your Response!!!
To:


Good Day,

I am writting to you regarding my previous email,i will like you to read
and respond to the email below:

My name is Mr. Jerry Ntai, I am the Head of Operation in Mevas Bank, Hong
Kong. I need your assistance in effecting a transaction worth $281.5m I
intend to give 30% of the total funds as compensation for your assistance.

I will notify you on the full transaction on receipt of your response if
interested, and I shall send you the details. Should you be interested?
Please send me your:

Email: n_taijerry008@yahoo.com.hk

1.Full names
2.Private phone number
3.Current residential address

Kind Regards,
Mr Jerry Ntai

No comments: