Thursday 6 August 2009

from Mr. Anthony K. Mensah

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mr. Anthony Kofi Mensah
Date: 2009/8/3
Subject: from Mr. Anthony K. Mensah
To:


From, Mr. Anthony Kofi Mensah
Accra, Ghana.
05/08/09
Dear friend,

Compliments of the day,

I want to solicit your strict confidence in this transaction and I pray that my decision to contact you will be given a genuine approval considering the fact that we have not known each other before now.

Before Proceeding I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important transaction. However, this correspondence is unofficial and private, and it should be treated as such. I decided to reach you via e-mail because presently i am in desperate need of a trust worthy foreign person for this proposal. Although this medium is not proper.

I am Mr. Anthony Kofi Mensah, I am a banker by profession wonderfully married with kids. I am the head of Operations (Transactions Services Unit) Department of my bank Guaranty Trust Bank Ghana Ltd and currently holding the post of Head of the Vetting Committee of the Millennium Challenge Account which is a Payment Scheme initiated by the newly inaugurated president of Ghana to offset all due payments payable to all foreign contactors.

As the head of the Vetting Committee, I have the opportunity of transferring US$12.6 Million Dollars from the left over funds with your assistance and co-operation since we have settled and paid all the beneficiaries of which we used part of the money that was set aside for this disbursement scheme yet we have left over funds. At this occurrence, I have decided to safely transfer the sum of US$12.6 Million Dollars to your custody via bank-to-bank transfer for us to share evenly.

I will send further details of the transaction to you as soon as I receive your Full Names, Contact Address, Telephone and Mobile Numbers. If you follow my directives, the fund will be transferred to your account within Fourteen (14) working days and will be shared on what we will agree on.

Trusting to hear from you immediately

Thank you,
Mr. Anthony Kofi Mensah

No comments: