Monday 24 August 2009

MR. LIMM ADAMS/ I NEED YOUR HELP

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: MR. LIMM ADAMS
Date: 2009/8/22
Subject: MR. LIMM ADAMS/ I NEED YOUR HELP
To:


FROM: MR. LIMM ADAMS
E-Mail: mr.adamslimm@gmail.com



Dear Sir/Madam,

You may be surprised to receive this message from me since you don't know me in person, but for the purpose of introduction, I am Mr. Limm Adams, a citizen of Zimbabwe, the son of late Mr. Martin Olds Adams, who was murdered in a land dispute in ZIMBABWE.

President Robert Mugabe has said he regards white farmers as "enemies of Zimbabwe" because of their opposition to a draft constitution allowing the State to seize their land without paying compensation. Mr. Mugabe said he had told white farmer representatives, whom he met yesterday, that people were full of anger towards them. Mr. Mugabe's comments follow the killing of a second white farmer by squatters who took over his farm near Bulawayo.

I got your contact through the internet search, and then I decided to contact you in this matter. My late father was among the few black Zimbabwean rich farmers murdered in cold blood by the agent of the ruling government of President ROBERT MUGABE for his alleged support and sympathy for Zimbabwean opposition party.

Before the death of my father, he deposited the sum of Fifteen Million US Dollars ($15,000,000. 00) with one security company in Spain during when he went to Spain to purchase his farm machinery equipment, as if he foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe. The money was deposited as a gem / precious stone to avoid seize and much demurrage from the security organization.

This money was earmarked for the purchase of new machinery and chemicals for
the farms and the establishment of new farms in Lesotho and Swaziland. This land problem arose when President R. MUGABE introduced a new land Act, which wholly affects the white rich farmers and some few blacks vehemently condemned the 'MODUS OPERANDI' adopted by the government.

This resulted to rampant killing and mob actions. I and my family, who are currently staying in Spain as a refugee asylum seeker, have decided to transfer this money to a foreign country where we can invest it. You will read more stories about President Mugabe's brutal acts by visiting. This website: http://www.rte.ie/news/2000/0418/zimbabwe.html

I am faced with the dilemma of investing this amount of money in any country that it will be profitable to me and my family because the financial law and Regulations of the Spain do not permit us financial rights to such huge sum of money. In view of this, I cannot invest the fund in Spain. Moreover, the Spain monetary policy/law does not allow such investment by an asylum seeker or refugee.

I must let you know that this transaction is 100% risk free and the nature of your business does not necessarily matter. So if you are willing to assist us, I and my family have agreed to give you 20% of the total money, 40% will be for a joint business venture I will be doing with you and another 40% will be for the family, which we shall also invest in your country.

Therefore, if you are willing and interested to render the needed assistance, endeavor to contact me through the above email address.Remember that this transaction is highly confidential.
Expecting your urgent response, with:

Your telephone Number: .................................

Your Full Name: .............................................

Your age: .....................................................

Marriage Status: ............................................

Your country: ................................................

Yours faithfully,
Mr. LIMM ADAMS.
E-Mail: mr.adamslimm@gmail.com

No comments: