Tuesday 25 August 2009

A defunct client?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kun Chun
Date: 2009/8/24
Subject: Notification
To:



Hello,


I am Kun Chun, a legal practitioner. A defunct client of mine, that bears the same last name as yours, passed away due a heart-related condition on January 12th 2005. His heart condition was as a result of the death of all the members of his family in the tsunami disaster on the 26th December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia.


I am contacting you to seek your consent to present you as a successor to my late client, who has a deposit of $19million. This will be executed under a legal arrangement that will protect you against any legal ramification. If this business proposition offends your moral values, do accept my apology.


I can be reached on: kunchun01@gmail.com



Best regards,
Kun Chun.

No comments: