Thursday 6 August 2009

ASSISTANCE NEEDED

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mr.Kelvin Green.
Date: 2009/8/5
Subject: ASSISTANCE NEEDED
To:



Dear Friend,



Complement of the season how are you doing hope fine, my main purpose of

Writing you this letter is this.



My name is Mr.Kelvin Green I am from England I am 54 years retired Military

Officer, when I was in the office there was this amount of money which was given

To me to renovate the barrack and this money was the sum of 4 million British

Pounds and as a senior officer I made a way with it. And I was cought and

Retired and put in presion now, But I did not tell the government of England
where

I keep the money and that is why I am still serving three years in presionment

Right now. This money is with my only son here in England and he his under

Heeding with the money with the help of my Barrister. But I want my son to

Invest this money for me before I will be out I can not invest this money here

In England while because the government eyes are still on me and they are still

Searching for my son. So I wan my son to travel to any part of the word to

Invest this money for me with a forgin investor, so please if you can help me

And my son invest this money I will give you 30% out of this money please I

Need a trust worthy person?s if you think you can help me and my son invest

This money please do provide me with the information listed below to enable me

Proceed with the sending of my son to your country for the business.



Provide me with this information if you know that you can help me invest

This money in your country,



NAME.....................

NATIONALITY............................

OCCUPATION...................

HOME ADDRESS.................

SEX................

AGE...........

PHONE NUMBER....................

FAX NUMBER......................



MR.KELVIN GREEN.

ADDRESS: 25A CHURCH HILL STREET LONDON United Kingdom.

email:kelvingreen@london.ir



Contact me in my private e-mail address above if you know that you can help me

And my son invests the money in your country. I await you reply soonest.



Regards,

Mr.Kelvin Green.

No comments: