Tuesday 16 September 2008

[SPAM]dating agency

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tanner Cain"
To:
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 4:23 AM
Subject: [SPAM]dating agency


> Hello man my new friend!
>
> I understand, that you do not know me and I do not know you, but
> probably in the future all can change. All good always occurs in the
> future and I ask a few patience from you to read my letter up to the
> end. In the beginning I want to be presented you and to tell a little
> about my life. My name is Natalya and to me it will be very pleasant, if
> you will name me so. Was born 34 years ago and all this time I live in
> Russia, in city of Kazan. Now I work as the seller in shop and I very
> much like my work as I every day communicate with many different
> people. My life goes in regular intervals and every day is similar on
> previous. I like my friends and love my family. Certainly the most
> important i want to found love and my the husband to be the happiest
> woman in the world. For all my life I could not meet the man to which
> I could trust completely and with which I would like to connect my
> life, but very much I want.
> Several days ago I laid at home on a sofa and thought. Why I am
> lonely? Why I cannot find my special the man? Probably I have made
> nothing to be happy? Certainly I can be together with the man which I
> not love, to give birth to the child and simply to be mum, but to not
> be happy in the family, but I do not want it. I want to love the man
> and simply be happy to be with him. Also I have thought. Why to not
> try to get acquainted with the man from other country if I could not
> find my special man here in Russia? Now we live in 21 century and I
> know, that many people use the Internet and "Marriage agencies" to get
> acquainted with suitable the man in any point globe. I do not want to
> be lonely during my life or simply to sit and wait, when my love will
> come to me. I want to do itself my life happy and have found such
> marriage agency here in my city. I knew, that their help will be not
> free-of-charge, but they have asked the big sum of money from me.
> Nevertheless I have thought and have decided to not be greedy this
> money, for the sake of my happiness and my love. Money - never can
> give to me of it. Probably my destiny to be with the man from other
> country? I do not know, but I want to try to know.
> They gave to me yours E-mail and have told, that you also are
> interested to find the woman for a life. I think, that now you can
> understand, how my letter has come to you, could learn a little about
> my life and about me, but I do not know your desires and I ask to
> think. We can try to build serious relations or probably simply to be
> friends. If you do not have desire simply speak to me and I can
> understand. Nevertheless if I am interesting to you it would be very
> pleasant for me to learn also a little more about you and to receive
> your photos. I understand in computers not much, but I hope, that you
> also can receive my photos in this letter. Certainly appearance not
> the most important in the person both his private world and soul are
> of great value, but nevertheless it is more pleasant to receive the
> letter from the person and to see, how he looks. All this, that I
> wanted to tell to you and now I shall wait only your answer. Excuse,
> if I something have offended you in my letter or something has told
> not correctly, but understand, that I try it for the first time and I
> worry a little. Even if serious relations are not interesting to you
> or I am not pleasant, simply let to me know. Ok?
>
> Please reply only my personal e-mail: nattaallyaa@gmail.com
>
> bye bye
>
>
> Tired of loneliness Natalya
>
> P.S. My e-mail: nattaallyaa@gmail.com where I shall wait your letter!
>
>

No comments: