Tuesday 9 September 2008

DEAR FRIEND

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: MR TS PETER WONG
Date: 2008/9/7
Subject: DEAR FRIEND
To: undisclosed-recipients


My name is Mr.Peter T.S Wong i am the director of operation

in Hang Seng Bank Hong Kong.I have an obscuredbusiness

suggestion for you in the tune of One Hundred & Twenty Five Million,

Seven Hundred & Fifty Thousand U.s dollars (125,750,000.00 USD)Should

you be interested please contact me through my private email

(tspeterwong11@rocketmail.com) we can commence all arrangements

and I will give your more information on how we would

handle this project as soon as i recieved your reply.

(1)Full names,
(2)Private Phone number,
(3)Current residential
address,
(4)Occupation,
(5)Age and Profession.

Kind Regards,
Mr.Peter.T.S.Wong

No comments: