Tuesday 23 September 2008

Combination Lotto and Nigerian Scam

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mrs. Kate Wiilams
Date: 2008/9/22
Subject: Claim Your Certified Bank Draft Of $500,000.00
To:


My Dear Friend.

Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you showed at the course of the
Uk Online Lotto winning cheque shipment to your location, I want to compensate you and show my
gratitude to you with the sum of $500,000USD (Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

I have authorized the finance house where I deposited the money to issue you international
Certified bank draft cashable at your bank.

My dear winner,I will like you to contact the CEO in charge of the finance house for the collection
of this international certified bank draft.

The name of the Person with your Cheque is Agent Frank Smith.
COMPENSATION AND FINANCE HOUSE HEAD OFFICE (AGENT MR. FRANK SMITH).

At the moment, I am very busy in Sydney because of the investment projects
which myself and my new partner Mr. Peter Hills of CTL Express Delivery Company are having at hand.
Finally, remember that I have forwarded instruction to Agent Frank Smith at the finance house on
your behalf to Send the bank draft to you as soon as you contact him without delay.

Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart.
Thanks and God bless you and your family. Hope to hear from you soon.

My sincere advice to you as a christian is that you should endeavour to pay your tithe to a
Bible believing church when you get the money because I noticed it as a fudiciary Agent that you were
skeptical about your winnings when you were been ask by the Uk lotto Agency Inc to file out a claim
for your prize. And now the current policy of the Lotto organiser is that if an emerged winner
fails to claim his/her winning cheque of $500,000 it's now mandatory that this fund can be remitted or
forfeited to the fudiciary agent in charge of this winners file.

However, I want you to contact him immediately as soon as you receive this information because
he is leaving for the US by the end of this Year and this might cost a delay for you to receive this draft.

For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charge, Insurance premium and Clearance
Certificate Fee of the Cheque showing that it is not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in
your Country except the security keeping fees which will be paid by you.

The only money you will send to the AGENT MR. FRANK SMITH. to deliver your Draft
direct to your postal Address in your country is ($380 USD) Dollars only being Security Keeping
Fee of the Courier Company so far.

I have to let you pay this yourself because i dont know when you will contact them
and in case of demurrage.

You have to contact the AGENT MR. FRANK SMITH.now for the delivery of your Draft
with this information bellow:

Finance House Contact Person .......... Agent Frank Smith.
Email ::.................................mr_franksmith@live.com
Telephone:............................ +2348060076224.

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm :

1. Full Name:
2. Full Address:
3. Occupation:
4. Age:
5. Sex:
6. Telephone Number:
7. Nationality:
8. Place of Residence:

To avoid any mistake on the Delivery. And ask them to give you the tracking number of
your Draft Package after payment to enable you track your package over there and know
when it will get to your address.

Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further
delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of $380 US Dollars for their immediate action.

You should also let me know through email as soon as you receive your Draft. Sincerely,

Mrs. Kate Williams
Former Director Presidential Library & Museum
International Online Lottery Co-ordinator.© 2008

No comments: