Thursday 11 September 2008

Haiti goes all Nigerian

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dr.Thomas Mobutu
Date: 2008/9/11
Subject: Please contact Mr.Jackson Habara,for your compensation fund!!!
To: undisclosed-recipients




Dr.Thomas Mobutu,
Address: O.R.E. Avenue,
B.P. 947,Port-au-Prince,Haiti-Rep.

Dear Friend,

How are you doing today I hope all is well with you? I will like to inform you
that I have concluded the transaction (TRANSFER OF THE FUNDS) successfully with
a Haitian man who later assisted me. However,I did not forget your past efforts
and have decided to compensate you with the sum of $970,000.00 for your past
efforts in trying to assist me with the transaction then in as much as we could
not conclude it together.

Now I kept a (CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT) with my Personal Accountant by name
Mr.Jackson Habara, I did this out of sympathy and being a good Christian for
your efforts then and I hope you will be satisfied with that, despite the fact
that you did not believe me then. I advise you to contact him immediately
through his e-mail address: (haba_consult1@yahoo.com.ar OR
haba_consult1@inMail24.com ) and discuss on the best way to receive it.

Sincerely Yours,
Dr.Thomas Mobutu,
(Former Director in the Ministry of Aviation.)

No comments: