Wednesday 13 August 2008

My Inquiry

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: peterleongc2008
Date: 2008/8/13
Subject: My Inquiry.
To:






I am Peter Leong. , an attorney at law. A deceased client of mine, that
shares the same last name as yours, who here in after shall be referred
to as my client, died as the result of a heart-related condition on
March 12th 2005. His heart condition was due to the death of all
the members of his family in the tsunami disaster on the 26th December 2004 in
Sumatra Indonesia .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake
I can be reached on (peterleong.lawfirm@gmail.com)
My late Client has a deposit of Eighteen Million
Dollars ( US$18 Million Dollars) left behind.

Best regards,
Peter Leong.
Attorney at Law
TEL: +60 122 473 440
peterleong.lawfirm@gmail.com

No comments: