Friday 15 August 2008

Generate Whopping $9000 Monthly

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: basel
Date: 2008/8/15
Subject: Generate Whopping $9000 Monthly
To:






Dear Friends,


You know what really, really annoys me?

When you purchase an ebook or package
for $67 or more, with the thought that if
everything it says is true you will soon be
earning enough money to make back
that $67 over and over again.

This is exactly what happened to me
(more than once I must admit) but this
time it happened regarding Adsense.

I tried to set up a website with the intent
on earning money through Adsense -
It didn't work.

So I purchased one of the fairly expensive
and one of the most 'well known' Adsense
ebooks. I couldn't fail with this one - it
was $67 so it had to work right?

No - it didn't. I still didn't make any money
with the Adsense. Ok, so that's not
completely true, I did make a little - about
30 cents a day - not even worth mentioning
really is it.

As time went on and I became much more
experienced with Online Business and with
Adsense I finally learned the real reason
why I wasn't making money with Adsense.

There are hundreds of "gurus" online who
want to sell you products for $67, $97,
$197 or more that they claim will show
you how you can earn a living online.

Don't buy them. I'm going to show you
how to do it all for much less than $67.

Not only am I going to tell you one very
important point the other Adsense books
leave out - but I am also going to give
you an alternative to Adsense that will
earn you just as much money if not more.
Eventually you give up waiting and start
looking for some other way to earn money.


click here to start making money now!

Good luck
rembrant

P.S. Seriously, for just $18 I'll teach you the most VITAL
step to making a 'real' income using Adsense. How can
you pass on that?

P.P.S. Think about the income you are currently
making and theincome you could be making,
don't waste anymore time and start earning
some real income today.


removal option:
If you wish to remove in my system just hit "remove me"
and put remove me in the subject .Thank you .

No comments: