Monday 18 August 2008

Confirm your Interest!!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mr. Heric Glover (Trusted Finance Bank LTD)
Date: 2008/8/18
Subject: Confirm your Interest!!
To:




--
Hello Friend,
My name is Mr. Heric Glover. I am
the branch Manager of Trusted
Finance Bank LTD, London. I am a
United Kingdom Citizen. I am
writing to solicit for your
assistance in the transfer of
funds valued at GBP
£2,800.000.00. which turned out
as excess of my branch and I have
placed this amount in a suspense
account without a beneficiary.I
intend to part 30% of this fund
to you as compensation. All I
need from you is to stand as the
original depositor of the fund.
If you accept this offer, I will
appreciate your timely
response.Please contact me with
my personal email address:
heric.glover@gmail.com
Sincerely,
Mr. Heric Glover
+44-703-191-2578

No comments: