Wednesday 6 August 2008

I await your kind response urgently

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Moses Chidiebere
Date: 2008/8/5
Subject: I await your kind response urgently
To:


Barr. Moses Chidiebere
345 Avenue du Ndjamena
Lome-Togo.



I am a legal practitioner based in Lome, Togo. My late client, a prominent government official in one of the neighboring countries willed his estate in a bank here in Togo to charity. In his will, he directed that I should work in conjunction with the bank to appoint a trustee to receive and manage this account. At the moment, we are calling for application from eminently qualified individuals for this appointment.

I will be glad if you would apply for this trustee position. I will facilitate your appointment based on the understanding that part of the fund you will receive will be shared among the parties for our mutual benefit while part will be used for charity. The key officers at the bank are aware of this arrangement and willing to give their support. So, with your co-operation I believe we can realize this objective.

If you are up to 25years of age, willing to co-operate with us as specified above; that is, to stand as the foreign Trustee who will be appointed to receive this money, then contact me through my contact email address for further information on how you may apply.


Yours respectively,

Moses Chidiebere.

No comments: