Wednesday 13 August 2008

"$2 Million A Year Profiteer Raids Google for $1,456 Each Day, With New Software..."

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Google Nemesis
Date: 2008/8/12
Subject: "$2 Million A Year Profiteer Raids Google for $1,456 Each Day, With New Software..."
To:



Dear friend,

I know you're sick and tired of over-hyped promises
about how much you can make online. I know youre tired
of exaggerated claims regarding home-based business
opportunities.

Believe me, I was once the same.

But bear with me a few moments, because you're about to
discover a proven system that allows you to play the
Google game by your own rules, and on your own timetable.

This is the true story of how I broke their secret code
and made as much as $42,150 in two weeks with one
"little Google trick".

Are you willing to know more?

Please visit us at our website.

Thank you for your time.


Warm regards,


Joe Cobb
1338 New York Avenue
Dunedin FL

You may unsubscribe or update
your details here.

No comments: