Tuesday 1 September 2009

Urgent Response Required!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joseph Boma
Date: 2009/8/28
Subject: Urgent Response Required!
To:


Dear Sir/Madam,

With full corporate responsibility under penalty of Perjury, I want to ask your personal assistance and co-operation as I propose hereunder:

I am the Manager of Northern Investment Bank, England, United Kingdom and I got your contact during my search for a reliable, honest and a trust worthy person to entrust with this transaction. I was introduced to the late Yugoslavian President, Mr. Slobodan Milosevic during the Kosovo war in 1999 and when he confidentially deposited 450 Kilograms of Gold Bars and the sum of USD$20,000,000.00 in a fixed deposit account with my branch.

Unfortunately, Mr. Milosevic did not leave any beneficiary for this deposit and that made it impossible for us to contact any of his Family to claim the Fund. Then I decided to move the fund into a suspense account without beneficiary and find a Partner in the Gulf region who can assist me to withdraw this deposit as beneficiary/depositor. I have already submitted an audited approved end of the year Report for the year 2008 of my branch to our head office at Makola Shopping Mall here in Accra; this excess will never be discovered.

As an officer of the bank I cannot directly claim/withdraw this money, but I want to use you as Front to claim the fund legally. Thus I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into your bank account. I intend to part 40% of this fund to you while 60% shall be for me. I do need to stress that there are practically no risk involved in this transaction. The transaction will be a bank-to-bank transfer and I will apply for my annual Leave so that i can travel to meet you once transfer is confirmed into your account.

I will send you detail arrangement of the procedures that we shall apply to legally transfer the fund into your bank account, when I receive your confirmation. Your timely response will be appreciated and you can call me on Cell phone: +44-703-592-3735 anytime 24/7.

Sincerely Yours,
Mr. Joseph Boma
Northern Investment Bank

No comments: