Tuesday 1 September 2009

+I do expect a prompt response+

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mr.John Jasper
Date: 2009/8/29
Subject: +I do expect a prompt response+
To:


Hello,
My name is Mr.John Jasper from South Africa our client died Three year sago
leaving behind Capital amount (US$14.6M with interest) in our bank here where i
work ,I am his account manager ,till date nobody has come forward or put
application for the claim. To maintain the level of security required I have
intentionally left out the final details.

I want you to come forward since I can provide you with the details needed for
you to claim the Funds so that I can be gratify by you,I that will do all the
crucial part in the bank to have the claim release to you promptly. To affirm
your willingness and cooperation please do so by replying me at my private email
stating your mind,and His Name is Dr. George Brumley.

Thank you,

Mr John Jasper

No comments: