Tuesday 1 September 2009

ATTENTION!!!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ESQ CHONG WONG
Date: 2009/8/26
Subject: ATTENTION!!!
To:


CHONG WONG ATTORNEY FIRM
Menara PjH Presint 2, 62100
Putrajaya Kuala lumpur.
Malaysia.
EMAIL:esq_chongwong@sify.com

Dear,
I am CHONG WONG, Attorney at law. A deceased client of mine, that shares
the same last name as yours,who died as the result of a heart-related
condition in March 12th 2005.His heart condition was due to the death of all
the members of his family in the tsunami disaster on the 26th December 2004
in Sumatra Indonesia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake
I have contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my
client before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where
this deposit valued at Nineteen million dollars (US$19million dollars) is
lodged.This bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin, or the
account will be confiscated.My proposition to you is to seek your consent to
present you as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my named client, Please
contact me at once to indicate your interest through this
EMAIL:(esq_chongwong@sify.com) and treat with absolute confidentiality and
sincerity. I look forward to your quick reply.

Warm regards,
Chong Wong
Attorney at Law

No comments: