Tuesday 1 September 2009

SEE

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Elder David Archer
Date: 2009/8/29
Subject: SEE
To:


I am interested in establishing and operating a very viable business as a means of investment abroad. I do not know too well on how this is done in your country,So i will need you to help me in this regard. My preference is any good profit yielding business and i would appreciate any viable ideas you could come up with. I will also need you to help me look for properties in real Estate and lands for sale as i am proposing to invest $12,000,000.00. I do not know if you can and will be of help to me. Please i expect your good and prompt reply so that we can proceed swiftly. I will need the information below, Name, Full Address, Mobile Phone number and occupation.

Elder David Archer

No comments: