Thursday 3 September 2009

business proposal

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ANTHONY FLOYD
Date: 2009/9/2
Subject: business proposal
To: xxx

Dear,

I am Mr Anthony Floyd, of Equity Consultant; I
am contacting you in respect of a pending
business venture,involving the investment of
some funds belonging to my client; Mr Joseph
Hoponu, a citizen of Haiti who is currently
seeking Asylum in Europe.As his business
consultant, he has mandated me to assist him
get a reliable investment /partner who can
invest his funds in any profitable/low risk
business venture. Please kindly advise on the
best business you can invest on.A total of
$4,318,000.00 is available in cash for this
investment. Should this proposal be of any
interest to you, please do not hesitate to
contact me immediately. I will provide the
complete details of this business proposal as
soon as I hear from you.

Regards,
ANTHONY FLOYD (Principal Partner)

No comments: