Thursday 20 November 2008

Partnership Proposal

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mr. Mark Zuma
Date: 2008/11/17
Subject: Partnership Proposal.
To:


Attention:,

I am Mr.Mark Zuma a South African citizen and auditor with one of
the leading bank based in South Africa, In my Department I
discovered an abandoned sum of US$15.5Million belonging to one of
our foreign client who died in car accident along with his family.

I am seeking for your Co-operation to present you as the beneficiary
to our late client.

This transaction will be executed under legitimate arrangement that
will protect all parties involve and please send me your full Names,
Country of origin, your age your occupation and your phone number
and for your assistance you will be giving 35% from the total sum
of US$15.5Million.

I await your reply for further details.

Regards,
Mr.Mark Zuma

No comments: