Sunday 9 November 2008

GET BACK TO ME

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Robert Milson
Date: 2008/11/8
Subject: GET BACK TO ME
To:



Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Robert Milson a Barrister and a member of NBA. Your contact reached me while I was searching for possible relatives of my late
client, therefore I made up my mind to contact you in confidence fort he mutual benefit Rollin sof both of us, I am the personal Attorney to the
late Client, a citizen of your country, United States of America, who lived in Nigeria, whom I also believed may or may not be
related to you.
On 27th of January 2005, my late client was involved in an Auto crash, in which he and his family unfortunately
lost their lives, I have contacted you to assist in recovering/claiming the money left behind by my late client before the money gets confiscated
or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposit was lodged. Precisely, the Citi Bank Plc where my deceased client had an account
valued at Us$9.8 m, the Citi Bank have issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account of my late client Confiscated within
the next twenty one official banking days.
Ever since, I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives of my late client. I therefore crave your indulgence to present you as the
next of kin of my late/deceased client, since you have the same last name, so that the Proceeds of this account valued at 9.8 million
dollars can be paid into your account. If you agree, we can share the money between you and me at an agreed percentage. I shall procure all
the necessary Legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable me
process this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect the transaction from
any breach of the law.

If I fail to present any next of kin to claim the money from the Citi bank within twenty one banking days, the bank account of my late
client will be declared dormant and under the provisions of the allied matters and financial laws of this country, the bank will have the
legal authority to seize the money in my late client's bank account and the money will be immediately reverted back to the treasury of
Nigeria, as an unclaimed fund, this is a situation I really have to save.

Awaiting your quick response,

Regards,

Robert Milson (Esq).

No comments: