Saturday 22 November 2008

$7,500 THREE TIMES IN A DAY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Don Mba
Date: 2008/11/21
Subject: $7,500 THREE TIMES IN A DAY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY
To: xxx


¡Tengo nueva dirección de correo!

Ahora puedes escribirme a:donmba66@yahoo.com.co



- My Dearest friend, I not heard from you since then, because of my travel i am now back. I have already deposited that your $1.250,000:00 to western union money transfer for the eaiest transfer and The manager of western union Pastor Mark James told me that the funds will start transfer immedaitely they hearing from you. Now you will contact them because the transfer was 100% ready , contact them with your address where you need to receive your funds through western union money transfer in any country or any area because it will be aveble to pick up in any western union. He also told me that the money will be transfering at amount of $7,500 dollars three times in a day ok. Contact : Person Pastor Mark James E-mail : w_union83@yahoo.com Phone : +229 9344 8266. Do contact them with your full information. Thanks and be bless, Don Mba.

No comments: