Friday 14 November 2008

Greetings Friend

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mr Edward Appa
Date: 2008/11/13
Subject: Greetings Friend,
To:


Greetings Friend,

It is true that we do not know each other in person but please bear in mind
that this mail and the classified information contained therein that I am about
to reveal to you can either destroy me,ruin my professional career or make me
depending on how you receive and take it.Please, I need you to read it
attentively to know the reason and purpose why you received this mail from me,I
didn't come to you by chance nor by accident,I have come to you because
your names has planted you in the centre of relevance in my life and my
professional career as a banker at this very moment,but before I go further I
will like to introduce myself to you.

I am Mr. Edward Appa,a Fund Manager with Versus Bank -RCI and I handle all our
Investor'capital Project Funds which enables me to divert 1.2 Percent Investors
Excess Return Capital Funds to our Magellan Trust Funds Account whereby anyone
with a surname as yours can be presented to claim the funds. On this note,
the total sum of 36 Million Usd (Thirty Six Million United States Dollars) has
been diverted representing the 1.2 Percent Excess Return Capital Funds from the
Investor Capital Project Fundsfor 2005/2006. I need a reliable and trustworthy
person that can work this dealout with me so that we can claim the funds as mentioned above.
There is no riskattached and the funds in question can never be detected or traced.
Our sharingratio is 60:40. (60 for me 40 for you) If you are interested, please reply
and send your direct telephone numbers to me for a smooth discussion of this
transaction in further details.

But if you are not interested or see this mail as a scam or hoax simply delete
it and forget I ever contacted you. If after 72 hours I didn't hear from you
I will assume you are not interested, and then I will proceed to look for
someone else with the surname as you that might be interested to work with me.
This is a clean and straight forward bank deal; it is safe and risk-free, as I
have taken care of all necessary steps to ensure a hitch-free movement.

Sincerely,
Mr. Edward Appa

No comments: