Wednesday 12 November 2008

$950... WOW!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mrs.Rose Parker
Date: 2008/11/5
Subject: Dear Friend.
To:





Dear Friend.

You might find it difficult to remember me again though it has not been
quite a long time, I am very happy to inform you about my success in
getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner
from Australia Mr Alain Cooper.

Presently, I'm in London for the purpose of surgery my own share of the
money, considering your effort during those trying period though it did
not workout, I have raised a [$950 Dollars] in your name as your
COMPENSATION but handed it over to a very good friend of mine in Benin
Republic Dr Kessinger Hounnou.

Therefore now, I want you to contact Dr Kessinger on the information
below, he is the Transfer/Foreign Remittance Director of Eco bank Benin
via his E-mail :drkessinger@sify.com for him to advise you on how to
send you the $950 INTERNATIONAL CASHIER BOND BANK DRAFT compensation fund.

Contact him with your below stated information for more details:



FULL NAMES.................
MAILING ADDRESS............
HOUSE TELEPHONE NUMBER..........
MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER.........

OCCUPATION...........

AGE...............

MARITAL STATUS...............



Let me know once you have received your fund to enable us share the joy
together.
Thanks and may God bless you.
Mrs .Rose Parker

No comments: