Friday 17 October 2008

Subject: business

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: jnadhikari
Date: 2008/10/16
Subject: business
To:

Greetings to you

My name is Col.Courtney Bailey I am a British soldier, serving in the
military with the Third infantry Division in Iraq.I was among those
soldiers that took the funds belonging to Saddam Hussein, the total is
$9,500,000.00 M ( Nine million five hundred thousand US dollars) this
money is being kept safe in a secured location in Iraq now. Note; That
for asissting me to received this funds I have agreed to give you 15% of
the usd$9.5M as your share for assisting to receive this funds which is
going to come from my based now in Iraq. Then the balance will be
invested by you in your country as agreed.

You can go to this web link to read about events that took place here:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm
Basically since i am for the government and cannot keep these funds for
the government not to trace it.I am now contacting you if you can invest
the money in your organisation or in any business that can yield profit
for both of us either in your country or any other part of the world of
your choice .If you are capable of handling this project, then contact me
so that i can give you more details.If you have any suggestion to this
project, please let me know because i don't have any business idea.I have
been a soldier since my childhood. I wait for your urgent reply.There is
no risk involved whatsoever. If you are interested I will send you the
full details.Now my question is, Can I trust you? To ensure
confidentiality, when you receive this letter,kindly reply me via e-mail
your interest for more information as to enable us proceed immediately.My
email address :col.courtney@live.com or colcourtneybb@live.com

This business is risk free and funds is personal for me alone.

Respectfully submitted.
Col.Courtney Bailey.

No comments: