Tuesday 7 October 2008

Obnoxious Twat

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cash Stack
Date: 2008/10/7
Subject: Anyone in Any Country can do this!
To:




Let me clear something up for you... I'm Rich and
I hardly lift a finger, while you probably work
40+ hours a week for a crappy little paycheck.

If you're lookin' for another Freebie, Get Lost.
If you think this is just another Scam, Get Lost.


I mean it when I say "If a 21 year old college dropout
can do this, Anyone Can." And I'll PROVE it.

" This simple but secret system is safe, consistent,
secure, and completely legal. If you can't make at least
$9,000 a month using my system, you've gotta be
MENTALLY RETARDED. Seriously."

Make Your Cash Stack!™ comes with a
ZERO-RISK 365 Day Money Back Guarantee.

Visit me here if you want to know more about it.


-The Rich Boy
Phoenix, AZ

You may click this button if you
don't want any more future messages.

No comments: