Thursday 30 October 2008

My sister is the 4th best prostitute in Kazakhstan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ms. Linda Nguruma
Date: 2008/10/30
Subject: WRITE BARR. ANDY FREEMAN FOR YOUR COMPENSATION, AS AM IN KAZAKHSTAN.
To: undisclosed-recipients


Ms.Linda Nguruma.
C/o; Ms. Pelvin Nara Dimitry.
109,Dzholdasbekov str.,Md Samal-6,Almaty, 04059,
Republic of Kazakhstan.

Hi Beloved Friend,

How are you doing today i hope all is well with you? I will like to inform you that I have concluded the transaction (TRANSFER OF THE FUNDS) suscessfully with a Luxembourgian lady,who later assisted me. however,I have decided to compensate you with the sum of $960,000.00 for your past efforts in trying to assist me with the transaction then in as much as we could not conclude it together. Now i kept a (INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED BANK CHEQUE) with my Personal Accountant / Lawyer by name Mr.Andy Freeman, I did this out of sympathy and being a good Christian for your efforts then and i hope you will be satisfied with that,despite the fact that you did not believe me then. I advise you to contact him immediately through any of this e-mail address below : (suiju10@live.fr) or (sui_juris2000@inMail24.com) and discuss on the best way to recieve it.

Sincerely Yours,
Ms.Linda J.Nguruma,
(Former Director In The Ministry of Finance.)

No comments: