Monday 6 October 2008

Greeting to you

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: MR CHEN QUANYONG
Date: 2008/10/6
Subject: RE:
To: recipients




October 6th, 2008

18.00 [CET]

Greeting to you,

INVESTMENT/PARTNERSHIP RELATIONSHIP

First, I must insist on your confidence in this transaction I am about to
propose to you. I am Mr. Chen Quanyong, former branch assistant manager of
the Bank of China, Kaiping Branch and I am making this contact with you
based on reliable information available to me courtesy of internet
business index and confirmed by our local chambers of commerce and
industry. Thus I believe that you maybe be capable to provide me with a
solution to a money transfer transaction of huge sums of money (amount not
stated for security reasons)

SOURCE:

Please note that I would require a measure of guarantee prior to
commencement, as I am hoping to build our trust on sincerity of purpose
and mutual understanding. Please also do not under estimate the need for
total confidentiality throughout the course of this transaction. You may
use these links for some information:

http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/02_05/b3768065.htm

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2006-02/08/content_4151433.htm

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2005-08/17/content_469941.htm

Toward the end of my service with Bank of China where I worked for many
years, several of my colleagues and I set up companies with which we
successfully secured loans for speculation in Hong Kong and Singapore
stocks and real estate. We did this because it had dawned on us that we
were paid barely enough to feed our families while top Government
officials control billions of dollars. The bank along with regulatory
authorities from and Hong Kong started an investigation into the losses of
money and as a result a few of my colleagues and I went into hiding and
have settled ourselves and our families.

Due to my positions as being involved with the initial investigation, i
cannot come forward to receive my share of the money which has been
deposited in the Hong Kong branch of the bank. I do not wish to leave the
money unattended for much longer for fear that it might be discovered. I
hereby solicit your assistance to help take delivery of these funds into
your custody, and you will be adequately compensated with 20% of the sum.
Note that the total monies involved between my colleague and I totalled
over Four hundred and eighty five million dollars. It is my intention
therefore having your understanding and co-operation that you invest most
of my share of the funds in your country and in commercial real estate as
well as low risk stocks and bonds on my behalf for a few years and my
projection is to conclude transfer of funds latest 21 working days from
date of receipt of the intentions to assist me.

Please contact me if interested thus signifying your capability and
willingness to enable me give you additional details on our proposed
course of action for getting these funds to you 100% risk free. Again I
look forward to doing business with you and solicit your utmost
confidentiality in this transaction. Please contact me via my confidential
email account, which is ch.quannyong@live.com

Thanks as I look forward to a long lasting business relationship with you.

Yours faithfully,

Chen Quanyong.

-------------------------------------------------
This mail sent through IMP: http://horde.org/imp/

No comments: