Saturday 4 October 2008

RESPONSE NEEDED

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mr Alexander Flockhart
Date: 2008/10/4
Subject: RESPONSE NEEDED
To: info@hangsengbanks.com


From Alexander Flockhart
Email: alexander.flockhart802@yahoo.com.hk

Complement of the day,

My name is Mr.Alexander A.Flockhart I work with the Hang
Seng Bank There is the sum of $30,000,000 in my bank Hang
Seng Bank,Hong kong.

There were no beneficiaries stated concerning these funds
which means no one would ever come for the claims.That is
why I ask to you assist me so as to have the sum
transfered out of my bank into your account.

Please email me back on: alexander.flockhart802@yahoo.com.hk
so we can commence all arrangements and I would give your
more informations on how we would handle this project.

Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and
send me the following:

Full names
Phone number
Address
Occupation
Age and Sex
a
Sincerely,
Mr Alexander A.Flockhart.

No comments: