Tuesday 17 June 2008

"Process emails" = Spam as this guy does

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: Process Emails 4 Cash newEmailprocessing@zik.mu
Date: 2008/6/16
Subject: Get Paid $25.00 for Each Simple Email You Process Online.
To:

Hi,

How Fast Can You Process Emails? If you can process 30 a day, you'll earn $750.00 every day! NOT A JOKE.

Instant LIFETIME Access - 50% Discount TOday Only! -see below

Personally I love this job. This is the work that I do every day. I wake up in the morning check my inbox, process the e-mails by sending the mail out to the interested prospects who have asked for this information and get paid $25.00 per e-mail I send out.

It takes me only about a few minutes to process each e-mail. This is a 100% real opportunity you can take advantage of to make good money fromthe comfort of your own home.

My family and I currently use this program ourselves tomake extra cash from home. It's True! This really works! I'll also throw in an extra bonus e-book, absolutely fr??!!! You will enjoy this e-book,because it will explain to you step-by-step how to receive fr?? electronics, delivered right to your door-step! You will not be shipping any packages, or investing in any inventory with this program Everything is done directly through the Internet

Make $150.00 in two hours easily. START EMAIL PROCESSING 4 CASH NOW

Instant LIFETIME Access - 50% Discount TOday Only!

Sincerely, Tonnie GonzagoEmailProcessing Guide

TO stop receiving future promotions & info... Please reply with a subject: STOP Thank you.

No comments: