Thursday 5 June 2008

I am, A. Scammer

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cohen Richard.
Date: 2008/6/5
Subject: I am,Cohen Richard.
To:


Greetings!.
I am sorry if my email does not meet your personal ethics, but be that as it may, I am Cohen Richard, of Dept of Bill and Exchange with a reputable bank in Bristol.
I was privileged to be the account officer of our deceased client who lost his life sometime ago in an air mishap. Before his death, he made a deposit with my bank without any registered next of kin.
I discovered that there no such thing as next of kin in his account details and my Bank will confiscate this fund into personal fund after a period of 6 years which is almost elapsed.
I contacted you because my bank may accept you as the legal next of kin to our late client due to the information I will give.
For more detail details, contact me via my email.
I am,Cohen Richard.

No comments: