Sunday 29 June 2008

"Email Processing" scam

This sort of scam shows you how to send out bulk spam to rip people off in the same way you will be ripped off if you respond to something like this.

Best to avoid I'd say.

----- Original Message -----
From: "George Megan" bugaseredegra@terra.es

To: xxx

Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 11:45 PM

Subject: [SPAM]Get Paid Instantly For Each Email
You Process!





Hi!

Imagine opening your Email to find tons of payment
notices.
You reply back to these payment notices with the
information that we provide
you. Then guess what? You are
done! That's it!

http://vilasta.com/?Etm3q5Np

The job that I am talking about is being an
Email Processor.

This is the Easiest job I have ever ha'd in my life.
I consistently earn '$150.00 daily and it takes me about
an 1 hour a day.

So come on and join the family of processors. I Guarante'e
you will fall in love with this job.

We will get you started right away...

go here....

http://vilasta.com/?Etm3q5Np

When you signup you will get tons of F'REE software,
tools, etc.

Best wishes for your continued success,

George Megan
georgemegan2008success@gmail.com


Don't want any more email from me? Please send email
to
georgemegan2008success@gmail.com with
"No More Email" in the Subject line.

No comments: