Friday 27 June 2008

Doctor of Scamology

More elaborate stories from scammers for your enjoyment...


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: DR. DIOMANDE GOBA.
Date: 2008/6/27
Subject: PLEASE ACCEPT THIS BIZ OFFER,
To:


DR. DIOMANDE GOBA.
EU/AU Joint Contract Payment Approval Office,
London, England.

Dear Friend,

I am DR. DIOMANDE GOBA, the Director of Contract Payment Approval, at the newly established European Union/African Union(EU/AU) Joint Contract Payment Approval Office in London, England. My office is responsible for the approval of all EU/AU Financed contracts for procurement and supply of equipments and materials to the EU backed African Union Peace Keeping Force in Darfur, Sudan.

During a recent payment approval exercise, I discovered a payment approval application for a contract given to unspecified contractor for the supply of equipments to the AU Force in Darfur. As I did further Investigation on the matter I discovered that the application was masterminded by the Head of AU Command in Darfur, with the aim of securing approval of the payment for his personal use. I contacted him over the matter, he pleaded with me not to expose the matter and he asked me to cooperate with him to do continuous business.

However, I and the General agreed to search for a capable person like you, to present you as the contractor who did the contracts. So, that the payment approval will always be given in your name and the contract amount paid to you. I consider you capable for this business, hence my reason for contacting you through your email.

I want you to know that this business does not pose any risk to you as long as it last. I and the General are the only ones involved in this business. The General, as the Head of AU Command in Darfur, is in strategic position to always confirm that you executed the contract. While I myself as the Director of contract payment approval office in London, will always make sure payment approval is given in your name. Once the approval is given in your name ,the paying bank will pay you the contract amount without delay. No contract amount paid to you at each business, will be less than Five Million Euro.

We shall tell you where to send our own share of each money paid to you. The sharing ratio is 30% to each of us, while 10% is for expenses such as taxes which the Authorities in your country might charge you when any money is paid to your account.

You should send urgently your full name and Address, contact phone and fax numbers, which we shall always use to prepare payment approval documents that would be forwarded to the paying bank to pay you.

Take note, we are still in service, so I demand that you treat this my mail with utmost confidentiality, any exposure of it might cost I and the General our jobs. This Business we proposed to you shall continue as long as I and the General remain in our present position.

Reply urgently by email.

Regards,

DR. DIOMANDE GOBA.

No comments: