Monday 9 June 2008

Don't think so

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: tankoi222@nifmail.jp
Date: 2008/6/9
Subject: FROM MIKE PAUL PLEASE CONTACT MRS ROSEMARY WELLMAN
To: tankoi222@nifmail.jp

Dear Good Friend,

USD$1.5M FOR YOUI am happy to inform you about my successin getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from LONDON.Presently I am in LONDON forinvestment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile, Ididn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.You can reach me with this number +44 7031861381 if you have any question to ask me.I am investing my own portion of the share into properties investment in LONDON.You can reach me on EMAIL. Now contact my bank officer MRS ROSEMARY WELLMANin MALAYSIA, so feel free and contact him through email mrsrosemaryy@hotmail.com for further clarification.and ask her to send you the total of $1.5MILLION whichI kept for your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free andget in touched with my BANK OFFICER MRS ROSEMARY WELLMAN and instruct himwhere to send the amount to you.Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joyafter all the sufferness at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the BANK OFFICER on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch withMRS ROSEMARY WELLMAN her will send the amount to you without any delay.

1. FULL NAME(S): --------------------------------------
2. ADDRESS, CITY,---------------- STATE,------------ COUNTRY: ----------------------
3. SEX: -------------------------------------
4. AGE: -------------------------------------
5. OCCUPATION: --------------------------
6. COMPANY:--------------------- B. POSITION HELD: -------------------------
7. TELEPHONE NUMBER:-------------------------


Thanks and God bless you.

MIKE PAULN/BEMAIL HIM AND CALL HIM NOW.my BANK OFFICER MRS ROSEMARY WELLMANmrsrosemaryy@hotmail.com--<@nifty広告>---------------楽しいサービスがいっぱい!@niftyhttp://nifmail.jp

No comments: