Friday 18 July 2008

My share of millions!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ERICH FARKAS
Date: 2008/7/18
Subject: RECEIVE YOUR SHARE:
To:


FROM:
THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF THE SWISS BANK IN ZURICH.

Am very happy to have completed that business and have
received my total sum of 20m USD.

Because of all you have done for me in the past,i want you to enjoy this with me.

Please,contact my secretary in Republique of Benin,
he is Mr. Israel Colette. E-mail is iscolett5@hotmail.fr
request him to send you the total sum of $1,000,000.00
which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and
attempts to assist me in this matter.

Send the following information to him for proof:

Your Full Name:
Your address:
Your country:
Your occupation:
Your age:
Your Phone number:

I have forwarded instruction to him and he will be waiting
for your mail with information on this.

Please do not bother to contact me because i will be out of reach for
about a year.

I thank you for everything and God bless you.

Regards,
PD DR Erich Farkas

No comments: