Wednesday 16 July 2008

Black Gold - Sudan Tea

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: richard hamed
Date: 2008/7/16
Subject: I NEED YOUR REPLY
To:



Dear Sir,

I know this might come to you as a surprise but, I plead with you to
consider this mail by reading carefully it's Content.
My names are Richard Hamid and I come from the southern part of Sudan Rich with oil.
My father Suleiman Hamid was murdered by the Sudan Janjaweed because
for accusing them of supplying arms to the Sudan liberation army
who raided Al-Fashir and killed many officers and kidnapped General Mohamed Bashir Suleiman.

The death of my father has brought sorrow to my life. But, the only thing I
can live for now is that I as my late father's only child am now an heir
and next of kin to $9.4m united state dollars which my late father deposited
with security company in Spain.

Dearest one I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance to be my
foreign partner and help me in transferring and receiving this fund in your
country. So that I can invest this money and continue my education and your
advice and suggestions will be highly appreciated by me. Please permit me
to humbly ask these few questions:

(1)Can you honestly help me as a Son?
(2)Can I completely trust you?
(3)What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you
after themoney to you?

Please, consider this and get back to me as soon as possible.

Thank you so much
Sincerely,
Richard Hamid

Telephone number +22507373279

No comments: