Monday 21 July 2008

I have to disturb you today

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mr Mark Ferguson
Date: 2008/7/20
Subject: I have to disturb you today.
To: undisclosed-recipients






I have to disturb you today, for the reward of an opportunity that should
properly be used to advantage.

I need your assistance in transferring £9,800,000 initially belonging to my
deceased client (name withheld), who died in 2004 and had no next
of kin in his account-opening package. in other to achieve this, I shall
require your name, a telephone number to reach you and most importantly a
confirmation of acceptance from you. I implore you to consider my proposition
so as to enable you evaluate the possibility for cooperation between us.

My contact number is +44 7045779459. email: fergusonesq@treffpunkt.cc
Please treat as urgent and confidential and get back to me for more details.


Regards.
Mark Ferguson

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.

No comments: