Tuesday 15 July 2008

Bummer...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Camille Heath
Date: 2008/7/15
Subject: What a bummer...
To: xxx

Well its a new week and summer is moving right along.

Do you have any plans for the summer or just the same old 9-5 with not much for holidays?

Well you can change all that if you call now and listen to my recording. I will share
with you how myself and others are enjoying 1k to 3k weekly...heck sometimes even daily
all without the need for the commute and the hassles associated with a regular J.0.B.

So take a few minutes, call up and listen. Don't worry no one is going to try and pitch you
but just share with you something I feel you would be very interested in.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing your feedback
8002750473




This is not required by me so please take me off
http://www.iwebtool.com/shortcut/26167

No comments: