Thursday 12 March 2009

[SPAM]All you have to do is join... and get paid! Nothing like this exists!

You got that right!

----- Original Message -----
From:
To:
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 2:24 PM
Subject: [SPAM]All you have to do is join... and get paid! Nothing like this exists!


>
> Hello,
>
> My name is Paula and I found a new home business opportunity that
>
> pays me monthly... even though I have not made one sale since I joined!
>
> I don't have to qualify for it and I don't have to jump through any hoops.
>
> It just appear in my commission balance like magic each month!
>
> At the end of the FIRST day that you join your first commission share
>
> will be available to you to take to the bank!
>
> http://viralurl.com/alwaysathomenow/39335118
>
> Paula
> automatedincome08@gmail.com
>
> Don't want any more email from me? Please send email to automatedincome08@gmail.com
> with No More Email in the Subject line.
>
> >
> This email has been sent to you by a friend.
> If you would like to view the product they have referred you to, please click the link below.
>
> http://DAVESKNIFEWORLD.COM/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=15587

No comments: