Tuesday 10 March 2009

From Miss Caroline Colman

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: MISS CAROLINE COLMAN
Date: 2009/3/7
Subject: From Miss Caroline Colman
To: undisclosed-recipients




From Miss Caroline Colman

I Miss Caroline Colman the only daughter of Dr Phillip Colman from Sierre-Leone country.I lost my parent and my late father Dr Phillip Colman made a deposit of money and the amount is USD$4M dollars in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire.

I am presently in Abidjan where the money was been deposited and I have the document backing up the money that was issued to my late father on the day of deposit at the bank for your claims and my late father told me incase if he died that i should look for someone who has a legitimate bank account abroad to help me claim the money as i am still young at age.

As soon as i hear from you on the readness to assist me,I will send you the AGREEMENT DEPOSIT as a proof of the deposit.

I believe you as an advanced person that you will not betray the trust i impose on you at the end of the transfer into your personal bank/Company's account.

Bear in mind that this transaction remains confindential to yourself alone.

10% of the total sum will be offered to you for your assistance.

After the sharing you will go into investment on my behalf as it's my desire.

Thanks and remain bless.

Waiting for your urgent reply

Yours lovely

Miss Caroline Colman.


----------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: