Tuesday 24 March 2009

RBA Zentralbank

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mr Karl Brader"
To:
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 3:00 AM
Subject: [SPAM]***** SUSPECTED SPAM *****


>
> Your Attention;
>
> Greetings to you and your family. I am with Investment Banking, RBA Zentralbank,
> Bern, Switzerland. I am contacting you independently as no one is informed of this
> communication. On July 6, 2004, a client of ours, a consultant/contractor with the
> Chinese Solid Minerals Corporation though now deceased, had a financial portfolio with
> accrued profit and interest standing at 21Million United States Dollars, which he
> requested be liquidated from his accounts and have it deposited with our affiliate
> investment and security firm, RBA FINANZ for numbered fixed deposit for 6 (six) calendar
> months for a good investment interest rate (call deposit) as advised by me at that time.
> I undertook all the processes and ensured I followed his precise Instructions to the
> letter and had the funds deposited at RBA FINANZ.Upon maturity several notice was sent
> to him and no response came from him.
>
> Another notification was sent last year and still no response came from him. The Bank
> officially sent a two-man delegate to his contract employers, Chinese Solid Minerals
> Corporation and to his forwarding address in Malaysia where he resides only to find out
> threaten receipt at the business mogul and his family perished in the Tsunami disaster.
> After further investigations, it was also discovered that the decease did not declare
> any next of kin in his official papers, including the paper work of his bank deposit.
> So, Twenty One Million United State Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will
> ever come forward to claim it. According to the laws of my country, since the contract
> period has long expired, after rolling over, the funds will revert to the ownership of
> the Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. Please note that, I alone have the
> deposit details and I am prepared to share the deposit with you in halves plus interest
> accrued till date. That is: I will simply nominate you as the next of kin and have RBA
> FINANZ Release the deposit to you and we share the proceeds 50/50.I need your
> partnership as a foreigner to ask the funds be released to you. I assure you that with
> all legal paperwork secured in your favor and drawn up in my bank, the deposit should be
> released to you within a few days via direct transfer to your provided account. I now
> seek your permission to have you stand as a next of kin to the deceased as all
> documentations will be carefully worked out by me for the deposit to be released in your
> favor as the beneficiary next of kin. Please acknowledge receipt of this message in
> acceptance of our mutual business endeavor. I have intentionally left out the details.
> Please acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of our mutualpartnership,
> endeavor by furnishing me with your Full Names, Date of Birth, Telephone Number, Fax
> Number, company / position held, Email address, Contact address and Postal address.
>
> These requirements will enable us file letter of claim to the appropriate
> departments for necessary approvals in your favor for the deposit to be released to you
> before the transfer can be made. We both stand to be well compensated on final
> conclusion of this project. Your share stays in your account while the rest shall be for
> me for Investment purposes.
>
> I find myself privileged to have this information and this is a great opportunity of
> a life time of success without risks. These requirements will enable us file letters of
> claim to the appropriate departments for necessary approvals in your favor for the
> deposit to be released to you. We both stand to be well compensated on final conclusion
> of this project; I intend to go into lucrative investments with you as the fund’s
> manager which is if you are willing. If this business endeavor is acceptable by you, do
> not take undue advantage of the trust I bestow in you. Please reply to this mail :(
> karlbrader2332@yahoo.com.cn) with your advised information, I would appreciate the
> mutual relationship.
>
> Regards,
>
> Karl Brader.
>

No comments: