Tuesday 3 February 2009

REGARDS

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andrew Modise
Date: 2009/2/3
Subject: REGARDS
To: undisclosed-recipients


Sir/Madam,

I email seeking your indulgence in re-profiling funds totaling (US$17.4M), which I have been the account officer. I am only contacting you, a foreigner because this fund cannot be approved to a local Bank here in South Africa. The funds are in US dollars belonging to one DR.GEORGE BRUMLEY; a retired physician and mining businessman, who died 2003 in an air crash along with his family and other passengers. You can confirm from this website

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/

No other person knows about this account. The account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved that his company is not aware of this account.The strategy is to use our positions as staff of the bank to approve the funds to you as his beneficiary, for your assistance in this project you will get 40% of the total funds. If you can assist forward to me; your full names, phone/fax number, profession, age and country so I can contact and intimate you for further proceedings.

Regards,
Andrew Modise

No comments: