Friday 27 February 2009

"Hey! What The Heck Happened To {NAME}?"

----- Original Message -----
From: Mystery Millionaire
To: Andrew
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 4:46 AM
Subject: [SPAM]***** SUSPECTED SPAM ***** Andrew, did you see this?




Dear Andrew,


I was sitting in my office today, going over some things, and your name came up. I immediately called out to my secretary Lisa,


"Hey! What The Heck Happened To {NAME}?"


And she told me you'd just dropped off the face of the earth. No one hear has heard from you in ages...


Did you give up on making more money? Did I offend you in some way?


Are you mad at me?


Whatever the reason, I'm kinda stuck here... because your name is about to go into my 'Do Not Email Anymore" file, which means you'll be missing ALL of our brand-new money making opportunities.


Here's the deal: I'd hate to lose a friend, so in order to get some kind of response from you I figured I'd give you FREE access to an amazing program that's already creative over $80,000,000 in real estate profits!


Now get this... you don't need a lot of money or even good credit. Best of all, this program works so fast you could be seeing results by the end of this week!


Check it out now, and tell me what you think!
Click here




Michael Monroe









To unsubscribe please go here
or send mail to:
35 Pinelawn Road - Suite 116E ,Melville, NY 11747

No comments: