Monday 2 February 2009

GREETINGS

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Johnson Peters
Date: 2009/1/30
Subject: GREETINGS
To: undisclosed-recipients



Greetings,

I sincerely hope this message will meet you well .

I am Johnson Peters and am contacting you on behalf of a friend working
with the military in Iraq.My friend and his colleague secretly moved some
abandoned Cash from one of the mansions of the late President of
Iraq(Saddam Hussein) and as I write to you,the cash is Deposited with a
security firm and he mandated me to seek your consent in transferring this
money into a private or company account for investment purposes.

If you can be of assistance in this regard, kindly get back to me so we
can discuss further.

Thanking you in anticipation of your cooperation.


Best Regards,

Johnson Peters

No comments: