Tuesday 23 December 2008

I WAS JUST LIKE YOU...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mariane Bas"
To:
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 1:30 AM
Subject: [SPAM]I WAS JUST LIKE YOU...



Hi,

I was just like you at first with all the questions.

Is this a REAL program that can really change my life?

I thought about it night and day and stayed up some nights with
excitement mixed with not knowing what to do..

Do I Join or Do I keep moving along and keep experiencing a life
where nothing is ever going to change?

http://vilasta.com/?o9QsFfvK

How come other people have better lives? I have 2 arms, 2 legs,
just like everyone else... Whats the difference?
The difference is they took action.

I am telling you that FATE is knocking on your door right now. You
asked for something to bring you a better life. You may not have
realized it, but you did - AND HERE IT IS!

The Real Program.!

Make the decision that things will change.

If you like your account always being short, and like working for
less than you deserve, then don't join the program. If you want real
chance at a better life then get started...

If at anytime, you wish to review the information on our site again
please use the following link:

http://vilasta.com/?o9QsFfvK




To Your Success,

Mariane Bas
http://vilasta.com/?o9QsFfvK



Removal:
I apologize for receiving this email at once, if you wish to
be removed in my list please reply here for removal
w/ "No Thanks" in the subject line. Thank you for your understanding.

No comments: