Friday 26 December 2008

Big Ticket Marketing Group

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Big Ticket Marketing Group
Date: 2008/12/24
Subject: OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU - PLEASE READ - ASAP
To: xxx


I am going to try and keep this email REALLY short.

You and I know that the economy is going down a "Rocky
Road". Stocks are up and down, real estate is up and down, and so
many people are panicking right now. It is all over the news and
I must admit it has kept me up some nights.

I am not going to sit idle. I have been searching for
something that can add to my income or even be a LIFE RAFT in
case my income goes away. I am not sure where you're at, but
most people I know are diversifying. Hear me out here. I KNOW I have
found something that we can work at together to make a few extra
hundred or even thousand dollars a month.

Please keep an open mind. I have had to do that lately because
options are very limited these days with all the lay-offs and
cut backs, etc.

The reason I am sending you this very personal email is to let
you know that I have teamed up with a guy who is well known
online. This guy started with nothing and has now sold MILLIONS
of dollars in products online and offline. I am proud to say
that I have his personal email address and ear. He has chosen me
and a group of people to launch a very UNIQUE project online.

This is NOT, MLM, Network Marketing, Sending envelopes,
Chain letters, and the like.

This is something VERY unique and I must say is a
BRILLIANT way of making money now because of the TIMES we are
in. The man I mentioned, who started this project is a visionary who
observed how the economy was going down and liquidity was drying
up, so he launched a "Big Ticket Depot." I am a FOUNDER in the
program and I want you to consider working with me on it. This is a
tremendous opportunity for both of us and once you see what I have
ALREADY seen, you will understand why I am being so bold in
sending you this email.

I would certainly understand if you are skeptical. (I would be, too, if
I didn't know what I know.) All I ask is that you take 4 minutes
and follow these simple and short instructions:

Step 1.

Go to this URL (my website)



http://www.bigticketdepot.com/Aff/aw.aspx?A=193569



*NOTE* Watch the video on the right (only 60 seconds)

Step 2.

AFTER viewing the video, scroll down the page and click on
the "RADIO INTERVIEW". You will hear my friend (Joel) being
interviewed about this project. It is GENIUS and you will see
that this is NOT your "ordinary" money making program. This
is a gold mine with just a few miners picking at it right
now. Be sure to listen to the radio interview in a quiet place.
You do not want to miss a word of what is said. Some day I will
personally introduce you to my friend (Joel) who is being interviewed!

Step 3.

Either JOIN by clicking "JOIN NOW" button OR you can email
me with questions OR simply tell me you that you are not
interested at this time (NO FEELINGS HURT, PROMISE!).

I think you will find that this a smart way taking
action that will prepare us for the road ahead.

I look forward to your feed back.

Your friend,

Mike
Big Ticket Depot



Click here to unsubscribe from this mailing

No comments: