Tuesday 9 December 2008

Business Proposal

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: CHAN LEE
Date: 2008/12/8
Subject: Business Proposal
To:


Dear Friend, I bring you greetings. I am CHAN LEE, I

work with BANK OF CHINA, HONG KONG. I have a

Business Proposal of $17.3M for you to handle with

me from my bank.I need you to assist me in

executing this Business Project from Hong Kong to

your country.
I need to know if you will be able to handle this with

me before I explain to you in details. Should you be

interested please send me the required information

below; (1) Full Names
(2).Current Residential Address I will want you to

reach me on my private e-mail : (

chan_lee900@yahoo.com.hk)..Finally after that I

shall provide you with more information. Regards,


Best Regards
chan_lee

No comments: