Tuesday 4 March 2008

an obscured business suggestion for you

Imagine if all these Advance Fee scams - a.k.a. Nigerian scams were real.... I'd be a multi-trillionaire by now.

It's a scam, so if you get something like this, delete and ignore.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mrs Ella Snizore A
Date: 1 Mar 2008 20:59
Subject: Contact Me With Your Details!
To:


--
Hello Dear,
I AM MR.LIU YAN A TRANSFER INVESTMENT SECTION IN BANK OF CHINA
LTD.SECRETARIAT OF THE BOCHK CHARITABLE FOUNDATION 13/F.
BANK OF CHINA TOWER, 1 Garden Road,Hong Kong I have an obscured
business suggestion for you. Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client
General.Mohamed Jassim Ali who work as the minister of the Iraqi
Liquefied Oil/Gas Co-operation and also a business man made a numbered
fixed deposit for 18 calendar months,with a value of Nineteen million Five
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only in my branch.Upon maturity
several notices was sent to him,even early in the war.Again after the war
another
notification was sent and still no response came from him. We later find
out that
General.Mohamed Jassim Ali and his family had been killed during the
war in a bomb blast that hit their home.After further investigation it was
also discovered that General.Mohamed Jassim Ali did not declare any
next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank
deposit.
Although before the invent of his death he did confided in me that no one
except me knew of his deposit in my bank. That I should help him solicit
for a partner who can help invest this funds into building a Tourist Hotel
or Real Estate business as a banker. So, Nineteen million Five Hundred
Thousand United States Dollars is still lying in my bank waiting to be
claimed for this investment purpose. According to the laws of my country
at the expiration of 3 years the funds will revert to the ownership of
the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds.Against
this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner
to lay claims on this funds as the next of kin to General.Mohamed Jassim Ali.
I shall contact an attorney that will prepare the necessary document to back
you up as the next of kin to General.Mohamed Jassim Ali,We are going to
adopt a legalized method which the attorney will prepare all the necessary
documents upon your acceptance What is required from you at this stage
is for you to provide me with your Full Names,private phone/fax number and
current residential address so that the attorney can commence his job.
I shall provide you with more details of this operation.
N:B Please make sure you contact me on my private email
(yanliu_boc@yahoo.com.hk)Best Regards
Liu Yan.

No comments: